Jaye Ryan’s dedication and hard work has helped save the lives of many clients. The case results listed below comprise a few of her greatest success stories. She has a track record of aggressively and passionately representing her clients. These cases represent serious crimes, and clients facing hard time in prison. Please note that the cases listed here do not constitute a guarantee or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter.
- Shaken Baby Murder charges: Jury deadlocked 10-2 for not guilty
- Rape charges against multiple victims: Jury deadlocked and case dismissed.
- Child molest allegations against two family members: Not guilty all counts.
- Child molest allegations against a law enforcement officer: Jury deadlocked 10-2 for not guilty. Case dismissed, and the Officer kept his job.
- Child molest charges against healthcare professional: Case dismissed. Client kept his job and license
- Murder charges: Client facing life in prison – reduced to accessory after the fact. Credit for time served.
- Attempted murder charges in self defense case: Case dismissed at preliminary hearing after Judge ruled it was self defense
- Assault with Knife on three victims. Gang, great bodily harm enhancements and prior strikes were charged. Client facing the rest of his life in prison: Case dismissed prior to preliminary hearing.
- Client charged with possession of 15 firearms, 2 pounds of methamphetamine: Case dismissed by Court because of illegal search argued by Jaye Ryan.
- Client charged with forcible rape and sodomy during burglary with firearm allegations: Client facing mandatory life sentence. Jury returns not guilty verdicts; case dismissed.
- Client accused of exploding bomb with intent to cause great bodily harm; prior strike enhancement charged: Jury returns not guilty verdict on all counts
- College freshman charged with obstructing police officers: Jury returns not guilty verdict in 10 minutes
Attorney Jaye Ryan strives to provide each of her clients with aggressive and skilled litigation, as well as compassionate counsel. She is an experienced, caring, criminal defense attorney who places every effort into helping her clients both in and out of court.
If you have been charged with a serious criminal offense in Martinez, Pittsburg, or Richmond, call the law firm today for your free consultation at (925)228-1900.